Project Legacy, Samworth Brothers, Leicester
Project Scope & Highlights:
Construction of a new chilled food production/ storage warehouse for end-user Samworth Brothers in Leicester. The 155,000 sq ft facility situated on a 16.8 acre site provides a new temperature controlled storage and distribution facility that also includes a three storey 30,000 sqft fully fitted out office area.
Carter Complete Building Services were tasked with the following works.
- Complete design including AutoCAD, Amtech & Relux calculations.
- HV / LV Substation & Transformer
- LV Distribution including a dual incoming panel board c/w integral Automatic Transfer Switches
- Small Power Installation including underfloor busbar and floor boxes to the offices
- General & Emergency Lighting to the warehouse & offices
- External Lighting
- Data & IRS System
- Fire Alarm and Facilities for the Disabled including aspiration system to the chilled and frozen goods areas
- Lightning Protection